Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Early News

MMAWeekly updates their world rankings......as much as we all want to see BJ take on GSP I have to say that Thiago Alves deserves a shot as well. It will be interesting to see how it plays out after that fight for both fighters because there are contenders at both 170 and 185 lbs that deserve title shots ahead of this match up.

Highly regarded trainer Greg Jackson provides his top five fighters in each weight class

Speaking of rankings, the pound for pound debate continues on Sherdog.

More professional athletes are adopting MMA style training regimes. Last off season Jared Allen dove into the sport and responded with a huge year. Looks like some Redskins got into the mix this off season. I could see Chris Cooley giving it a run in the future.

Interesting look at the life new Affliction fighter Jay Hieron

Jim Miller versus David Baron rumored for UFC 89 in England

Former IFL middleweight champ Matt Horwich signs with the UFC

SI.com has some Q&A with The Natural

1 comment:

Kelvin Hunt said...

Hey guys, thanks for your support of my site http://tharealness.wordpress.com

However, I'm no longer posting there, I've moved to http://mma4real.net

Check me out there and I hope for your continued support.