Saturday, August 9, 2008

Today's News: Fight Day


“The misconception is, and the thing that people are getting wrong, is that (I realize) I’m blessed I was part of the UFC and I’m blessed with what they’ve done for me,” Huerta said softly amid a din Thursday following a public news conference at Mall of America. “I wouldn’t be in the situation I’m in if it weren’t for them. They’ve done so much for the sport.”

Roger Huerta clarifies his comments from FIGHT magazine(sorry for missing this yesterday)

MMAMemories have some thoughts on Lesnar's chances tonight

MMAMania has updated betting lines for tonight's action

The Iceman's brother will get a Super Heavyweight Bout

LATimes talks Roger Huerta

Cage Today has their predictions for tonight

Yummmmm of the day

Dana White attacked by crazy woman at yesterday's press conference

No comments: