Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Toady's News

“I just want my fans to know, I was at my worst and Forrest was at his best - and I still beat him. "

- Rampage on losing the Belt

Yeah that's right another update from Rampage....he did an interview here...basically consists of him bitching and moaning about how he deserves a rematch etc...Rampage you have some legal issues to deal with buddy

KJ Noons explains why he won't fight Nick Diaz

Fightlinker.com has a some thoughts on MMA reality TV and how Gabe Ruediger threw away his career

Cro Cop update here, hopefully he smashes Overeem and we can get him back in the UFC soon

MMAWeekly updates their world rankings

Cristiane Cyborg and Yoko Takahashi set to face of Oct. 4th in the Elite XC show....some people aren't the biggest fan of women's MMA, you can count me as a fan and Cyborg is legit.....I see Cyborg vs. Carano sometime in the next six months

Octagon Buzz brings you today's news and notes

Hot Chicks here

Brandon Vera poised to open the Philippines to the UFC

No comments: