Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today's News

Have I mentioned the fact that I hate KJ Noons....Nick Diaz may be a bit of a moron/thug, but Noons is a freaking punk and may be the only guy I hope Diaz smashes.

Sherk and Griffin official for UFC 90.....you can bet the house this fight goes to a decision, but I would still like to see Ken Flo in a rematch versus Sherk.

Tito Ortiz and Affliction can't find common ground...sounds to me like Tito may have to suck it up and talk with Dana again

UFC 88: Jason McDonald in...Jason Day Out and he will be fight Jason Lambert

Rich Franklin makes a bad action movie, but hey everyone needs to make at least one bad action flick

Ozzy will be performing at Affliction: Reckoning....proving that the new promotion has learned very little for their first show

This is a good way to waste time at the office

No comments: