Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today's News

Joe Rogan has a kid.......no seriously he has a kid now. Question is does the DMT usage go up or down? Personally, a baby constantly crying might make me want to be in an alternate universe. Just kidding Joe, congrats your lineage is secure.

MMAWeekly updates the fighter rankings......Despite what the rankings say, Rampage still world's craziest fighter

Kevin Iole's Mailbag......100,000 PPV buys for Affliction = mmmeeehhhh

CompuStrike has numbers for Affliction: Banned and UFN 14

From Matt Hughes blog, word on the street is he will be out 6-7 months

"I found out my results, I’ve got a totally torn MCL that is still attached to my femur. I’ve got a partially torn PCL. They really think that the PCL will repair itself and that MCL has a chance of repairing itself. So we’re going to hold off on surgery right now. I am going to get a second opinion this week, so that might change; but for now we’re going to hold off on surgery."

Did the Big Lead accept free stuff for positive coverage of UFC? What no comp'd run to Olympic Gardens?

Spider calls out GSP...successfully defend your belt once and then you can move up and fight me, Bushwhackers love it. Sorry George we still haven't forgotten all the money we lost on GSP-Serra 1.

No comments: