Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nick Diaz hates everyone.....


Dear U.S. fans
Thanks for buying a seat to see my fight this Saturday night and to all those fat ass trans fat sucking Americans who will be watching on CBS, have two hot dogs on me. Hopefully you all are coked up and drunk out of your minds so you can take in all the technical beauty that is my fight game. I mean it sucks that the fight is in a cage and all of you won't be Japanese, but whatever we'll make do because everyone that fights in the US has a wrestling background and juices daily. Sorry I can't say more, I've got to train for the triathlon I am in on Sunday. Yep, that's right. I am so healthy and in shape I do triathlons after I fight. I mean whatever I killed a mountain lion with a my bare hands once. Oh wait, Fuck KJ Noons
Later
Nick
For the full interview from cagepotato.com go here, it's worth the 15 minutes of self hate

No comments: