Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today's News

“There are many people saying I was disrespecting Cote, but this is absolutely not true. My game plan since the beginning was fight five rounds, inducing him to commit mistakes and capitalize on that during the first three rounds and look for the knockout during the fourth and fifth rounds. It was working, and the biggest proof of that is that I almost didn’t waste any blows. I connected with a couple of good punches and knees, but unfortunately he got hurt and the fight was over. This is not my fault.”

- Anderson Silva

Record Audience for UFC 90, to bad it sucked

Harrison Ford and Joe Rogan hate each other

More news on Robbie Lawler and the UFC

Full WEC 36 card is here

More on the Standgate controversy here

Renzo Gracie back in the ring soon?

No comments: