Monday, September 22, 2008

Today's News

“I’ll retire next year, I already gave my all. I don’t need to prove anything for anyone and within one year I’ll put my gloves aside.”

- Anderson Silva

Say it aint so Anderson......details are here, but I would bet this is just your usual contract ploy to up the ante, which he more than deserves after wrecking everybody in the Middleweight division of the UFC

The UFC using Manilla as a springboard to Asia....more details here

Elite XC stripped KJ Noons of his Title, comments expected today should Noons leave for boxing, it appears that Nick Diaz and Eddie Alvarez would fight for the title

Odds for DREAM 6 match ups are here

Fight of the year 2008, who you got?

Violence in MMA versus the NFL....here

Interesting setting for a photo shoot

No comments: